Thursday, September 11, 2008

The things you find in diapers....

Well this morning not long after rousing, Baby Girl had done her buisness as usual. Well I was pretty amazed to find sweet peas in there. Why might you ask, because we did not have sweet peas with dinner last night. However, I then remembered that I had thrown some out yesterday when cleaning out the fridge. So my precious Baby Girl apparently was sneaking sweet peas out of the trash yesterday. It is all very funny and a bit sickening to me all at the same time. :)

Please share funny, weird things you have found in your little ones diaper. ;)

2 comments:

The Maggio Family said...

well, nothing but water in most of adrianne's pampers recently, but my friend called to tell me that she found adrianne's earring back in her girl's pamper that we had lost the day before!

Nicole said...

rofl. That sounds like something Munchkin would do.