Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Walgreens and CVS deals!!















Great deals for the day! I spent a grand total of $3.48 for the items above. I am really loving the Walgreens rebate items. I got the Pantene, lip gloss, Chemistry hair product and water filter for nothing. I just rolled over my rebate from last months items. So here in a few weeks I will be getting money back for those items on my gift card. Thank you very much Jennifer for hooking me up with that strategy.

The wipe refills I got at CVS using coupons on top of coupons. Made me feel good to get such great deals today.

2 comments:

The Maggio Family said...

ok, i am really not understanding the cvs deals. for example, if i earn $2.00 cvs bucks, when can i use them? do they automatically apply when i ck out the next time?

Dani said...

sorry I am just getting back to you. I was on vacation all last week. you have to keep them they print on the end of your receipt. the next time you go in to do a deal you can use it. you can combine it with CVS q's and manufacture's q's to get a better deal. I usually use mine to get something that will give me more ECBs. hope that helps