Wednesday, August 20, 2008

There is nothing like running with kids in the rain...



It is such simple things that bring joy to my heart. Today when I needed to go and check the mail it was raining and Boog asked to go with me. I started to say "no" but then thought "what will it hurt?". We held hands and ran across the drive to the mail box. Our feet got wet and the rest got some sprinkles. We jumped across a few puddles all the while laughing and giggling. Joy filled my heart to share such a simple experience with my son. I wonder if he will remember it one day? I hope that when he looks back these same simple things will bring a smile to his heart.

1 comments:

The Maggio Family said...

thats what i think many times. i wonder if these small things the kids will remember. i know i will.