Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Good deal this week...















Everything you see above I got for a totoal of $5.27. I love, love it when I work a deal out correctly. This was from CVS and Walgreens, using coupons and I will be getting a refund on the pert plus shampoo.


Not much else has been going on this way. I had a great morning visiting with a friend and her 3 children. We chatted about homemaking and figuring out how to get the best deals, we also discussed getting started with our homeschooling. She has gotten started with her oldest, who is the same age as Boog. She gave me some great ideas that I need to put to use and start planning.

Gus is picking up an application for another job today. It will still be with the city, but a different department. Please pray that if it is the direction God wants him to take that he will open the door for that job.

Other than that not to much is going on. I need to get to reading on 1 of the 4 books I am working on right now. I will give reviews once I get done.

0 comments: