Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CVS deals of the week

I have learned through some friends of mine, how to CVS. It is a wonderful thing, that helps me get household things cheap with money gained back. Here is my deals from today. I usually do about 2 deals a week, today I did 3 different transactions to get what you see in my picture.















So I got:

7 boxes of cereal (it was suppose to be only 6, but I messed up my first deal)
1 Huggies 232 count wipes refill
1 Huggies Jumbo size 4 diapers
1 Gas-x
3 boxes of band aids


I spent right at $15 out of pocket
Used $19.98 in ECB's
Use Q's on the cereal, wipes, diapers, and gas-x
Then got a gain of $21 in ECB's back to use next week.

I love CVS and how much it helps my grocery/household budget. I have to give a big Shout Out to Carlie over from Why Ask Why and Teresa at A Life at Home. With out them I would have never known that this kind of thing existed. Thank you ladies so much, for introducing me to coupons and CVS!!

0 comments: