Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blueberry Picking

Last Thursday we went and picked blueberries. The kids love them and this is a easy and cheap way to stock up on them. Only costs us $1.50 a pound and a little sweat. The kids had a great time and I got to visit a little with some lady friends, which is always nice. We plan on going again before the season is out, to stock up a little more.

So what I do need is a few recipes to use my blueberries in. If you have any great ones that you would share, please let me know about it.


2 comments:

The Maggio Family said...

that's cute that you can put d's hair up like that. my girlie will be getting pigtails soon.

as for blueberries, there's always blueberry parfaits with just vanilla wafers, coolwhip, vanilla yogurt & blueberries put alternately in a bowl or dish. then, there's blueberry cheesecake; you can be a blueberry shortcake, the same way you would a strawberry one. i get all my recipes from the internet.

Carlie Faulk said...

yuck - blueberries ~ lol! It was fun though!!