Friday, May 30, 2008

I've gotten my first tag: Getting to Know Me!

Carlie over at Why Ask Why has tagged me. This is my first tag, so here you go get to know me a bit more.

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Finishing up my first year of college
2. Getting back from my first mission trip to Mexico
3. Looking for a summer job while home between semesters
4. Not knowing that in about 4 months I would meet my future husband.


4 Things I was doing 5 years ago:

1. Had just found out we were expecting our first baby (sadly we lost him)
2. Was just about to make my first anniversary of marriage
3. Working full time as a RN in the Emergency Room ( I still do this but only part time)
4. Was enjoying blissful ignorance of thinking every pregnancy ended with baby


4 Things I did yesterday:

1. Went blueberry picking
2. Visited with friends
3. Had my teeth cleaned
4. Found out that we officially were approved to move into the townhouse!


4 Shows I like to watch:

1. Naruto
2. Criminal Minds
3. LOST
4. Antiques Roadshow


4 Things I love to do:

1. Talk with hubby
2. Listen to my kids laugh
3. Visit with friends and family
4. Read

3 comments:

Carlie Faulk said...

You had your teeth cleaned after you left the park? Your day was busier than mine!!! Had fun :)

Dani said...

No, I wrote this last night so wrote the things I did on Thursday. :)

The Maggio Family said...

i like that i found your new blog.
i feel like i'm in the loop.