Thursday, May 15, 2008

Starting off here....

I have been contemplating blogging for some time now. I have many random thoughts that I release to my hubby and he just laughs at me. Not in a bad way. He says I think on things too much. He is right, I am a worrier by nature. God had been working trust and patience in me over the last few years. It is not as bad as it use to be, but I have a good stretch of road ahead of me. With that all said I hope in some way that blogging will help me to get some of these thoughts out and maybe get feedback from others. Now I just have to figure out what topic to start blogging about. :)


2 comments:

Carlie Faulk said...

You got a blog!! I've been so out of it i just notived it!!! Love your title BTW!! You need help with a banner or anything let me know!

Dani said...

No you have not been out of it, I just started it the other day. I may get you to help me. I would like to do some sort of picture, but do not know how.