Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My adventure in making Bread

I have been wanting to give bread baking a try and finally got a recipe from my friend's blog A Life at Home. She got it from here Tammy's Recipes. So here is a little picture tour of my bread making. It was really easy and turned out better than I thought it would.
Here are all the ingredients I started with:













Here are all the ingredients once they were in the bread machine. I used the bread machine to do the kneading for me!













Here is what the dough looked liked once the kneading was done.













Here is the dough once I pressed it into my loaf pan, then I had to wait for it to rise.













Here is the dough once it had risen, about 30 or 40 minutes.













Here is the finished product! It was really easy and tasted great. Hubby did not like it that much, which disappointed me a little. However, the kids ate it up!



1 comments:

The Maggio Family said...

i had to look at this & look at this to figure out who in the world this was. you didnt use any of your real names, so i was like, who? what? anyway, now, i gotcha. how come you never update the other blog? all is well here. i really like your random thoughts. the only bread i've made is banana nut and you dont have to wait for it to rise or anything, just cook it. everyone loved it. obviously cause its sweet. yes, it was breaux bridge--isabelle inn.