Thursday, May 15, 2008

Am I doing Enough?

This is the question that plaques me daily. I know in my heart of hearts that God has called me to be at home and to minister to my husband and children, however this question nags me all the time. I always get the feeling that I am not "doing enough" for God. That I should be involved in more "things" or helping in different ways. I can never tell if this is just guilt(which I know is not from the Lord) or a actual stirring to do something.
I don't want anything to take me away or take my focus from my top calling. Is that how I should determine if this nagging feeling is of God or of man? If it were to interfere with what I absolutely know I should be doing, then it is probably a guilt feeling and trying to interfere with my true calling?

I hate that I question these things. I know my calling and I have peace about it, why can't it just be that easy?

0 comments: