Monday, February 23, 2009

Cousins, Zoo and Grandparent fun

We had a busy few days. We left Friday and headed over to Houma to visit James family. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins. James' brother has 4 kids and we have the two so far, so the house was full. James' was able to visit with his brother while cooking BBQ.

Last night my parents came down to visit for a few days, they are staying over with my brother, but today they took us to the Zoo then out to eat for lunch then over to Chucky Cheese's for game time. It was fun filled, but very tiring, so we are home now resting.




Here is Boog and my Dad on the play equipment at the zoo.















Boog and Baby Girl playing.















On the fake alligator head, Baby Girl really did not want to be on there.















My dad with the kids.















My mom and Boog looking at turtles.















The only animals I took a picture of. I really like the Gibbons and they were cute grooming each other.















Here is the baby of the cousins. He is called Big Boy by the family, since he is only 5 pound lighter than his 5 year old sister at 18 months.















Here is Boog, Baby Girl, Jayonna, DaShawn and Daunte'















Baby Girl and the other girl in the family Jayonna.















And just one of my precious babies, who are growing up so fast.

0 comments: