Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update, since it has been so long...

pregnancy

I just realized it has been about 2 weeks since my last post. The time has flown by. I am now a little over 13 weeks along in the pregnancy. I am now getting into the second trimester and starting to show already. My last doctors visit went well, was able to hear the heartbeat and received a blessing. Our insurance does not cover vitamins and I was telling my doctor this and he told me he would keep giving me some from his sample stash as I needed them.

The kids are doing well, getting big. Baby girl is talking so much, it surprises me everyday. Boog did not talk as well, until he was a bit older. We have hit a mile stone with him as well, he is officially out of pull ups at night. I am so proud of him, he now holds it all night or will get up and go in the night. Now on to potty training Baby Girl, hopefully before the new baby gets here.

I have finally made a decision on a kindergarten curriculum for Boog. I am going to use My Father's World. I have done tons of searches and it has gotten great reviews. I am just waiting for our refund to come in and I am going to go ahead and purchase it. I also think we are going to go ahead and start after it arrives, since the new baby is due around the start of the "school year" we can get a head start and I can take time off once the baby is here.

I hope all my blogging buddies are doing well :)

3 comments:

The Maggio Family said...

glad to hear of pregnancy updates. i've been wondering how you are.

Anonymous said...

I am going to check out that "fathers word" did i say it right. i showed early to with Sarah. You look great!

Anonymous said...

sorry i thought my comments weren't going through, i forgot you have to approve them