Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally a new post.:)

I just realized it has been almost 3 weeks since my last post. Everything is going well. We had a very nice Thanksgiving with family and friends. (It is my favorite holiday). We are getting ready for Christmas and Baby Girl's 2nd birthday and my mothers graduation from college. We will be busy the next few weeks.

I have had many thoughts running through my head lately, but nothing is being cohesive enough to write out. I hope to get more posts going before to long.

I wanted to pass along a great series I have been listening to online. It is by Alistair Begg on of my favs to listen to. He has recently been preaching on the 10 commandments. If you want to listen you will have to click on the link that says "show past 30 broadcasts". The first one is from November 17 called "who takes first place?" then just click Nov 18th to hear the rest of that sermon and so on until you get to today. Each commandment is broken into 2 sessions so if you listen to all of them it will be a total of 20 sessions I believe. Each session is only about 20 minutes long.

Here is the link: Truth for Life

Hope you enjoy! :)

1 comments:

Linda said...

welcome back, hehe ;)

Thanks for the tip on the online sermnons.. I love to listen to sermons when it's little girl's naptime! like..... right now! *lol*

Greetings from the netherlands!