Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Update and Announcement

We have been very busy around here the last week. The kiddies and I took a trip to my parents about 3 hours away to visit them and the other family that came in for the holidays. We had a great time visiting. We were able to see many friends and family. It was a great time of catching up, but we are very glad to be back at home. Although we have lots of organizing to get done with all the new toys the kids recieved.

Now for announcement time:

babies

We are EXPECTING !!!! We are very happy and excited about our new blessing. I am just over 7 weeks along, so still have a ways to go, and the symptoms are starting to kick in pretty good. Over all I am feeling very well, just ready to move out of the first trimester.

9 comments:

Mama M said...

Congrats!!!! It's always good to hear good news. Hope morning sickness doesn't kick you butt!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a way to begin the year. A wonderful blessing!

The Maggio Family said...

so happy for you. you found out as early as i did with adrianne---boy was that a LONG pregnancy. so good to see you.

Carlie Faulk said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so happy for you!!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness. Congrats!!! I was just thinking of you the other day.

Joseph and Jennifer Thornton said...

Congrats!!

Teresa said...

What?! Why didn't you say something earlier? lol I am so happy for you!! Praying that God will give you the strength you need to take care of sick kiddos and yourself. :-)

Dani said...

Thanks for all the congratulations!! Sorry I did not tell some of you earlier, I was waiting for us to tell the family. I have my first appointment today, I hope we are able to get an ultrasound.

Lyn said...

i'm so excited for you....can't wait to "meet" the new addition!!!