Friday, December 12, 2008

The way kids can make you laugh and cry...

Yesterday, Baby Girl got into my cabinets and was playing with pots and such. Well I walked into the kitchen and this is what I see:

Photobucket

She made me giggle.


Then last night we went to a local light village that had Christmas lights up and small rides for the kids. Here is a moment that made me very teary:

Photobucket

It was a moment that I realized that my Boog is growing up. He was riding all alone and so very proud. It was also a moment that I realized that they grow up fast. I pray that God gives us the grace and mercy to raise them unto Him.

Through these moments, I know I am very blessed even when they make me cry.

2 comments:

Joseph and Jennifer Thornton said...

Oh, how they grow up. Kristen will be 11 in a couple of weeks. 11!!!!!!!! Where has the time gone?? Katie is 8, and I still call her my baby girl? How old is too old to consider her my baby girl?

The Maggio Family said...

yeah, i got yall both beat---i've got a 13 year old. what?!