Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Walgreens deal

Walgreens has a deal this week for Huggies. Buy $25 in products and get a $10 catalina coupon to spend in store like cash. They are on sale for $10 a pack and there are some coupons out there online for $5/one and $3/one. For the month of March you can buy 8 Dove products and get a $10 catalina to spend in store like cash.

So first trip I bought 3 packs of Huggies, 8 single bars of Dove soap, one bottle of Fructis shampoo (there is a $2 off coupon in the monthly saver, making it $.99), one tube of toothpaste (coupon for $2.50 in monthly saver, making it $.49), and 3 packs of gum for $.99.

Total out of pocket was $33 and come change. I got back the two $10 catalina's. So in essence only spent $13.

Second trip bought 3 more packs of Huggies and tried to use my catalina from the Dove and it would not take, but I spent $21 and got another $10 catalina back.

So I spent $54 out of pocket today, but have $30 to spend. I am going to try roll over one of my Huggies catalinas for more Dove and hope to get another $10.

So everything you see in picture cost $24. Not bad for 6 packs of diapers alone!































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad someone else i know did this deal. it is to good to pass up.

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog under get your coupons i added a place you can get rebate .75 cents each bag of diapers.