Saturday, November 8, 2008

Newsboys songs

I am Free



I just love this song. Everytime I hear it, I just cry.
I think in part, because I take my freedom in 
Christ for granted. Secondly, becuase of the joy
that wells up in my heart to know the freedom that 
Christ has given me. When this song comes on the 
kids and I just dance and jump and sing it as loud as
we can. I love being able to do that with them. I am
very blessed that we have the choice to teach and show
our children the freedom that comes with accepting and serving God.

He Reigns



This is another one of their songs I just really like. This is my favorite verse:

"And all the powers of darkness
Tremble at what they’ve just heard
‘Cause all the powers of darkness
Can’t drown out a single word"



Nothing can drown out our praises to God, he hears them all. 
We should be praising God in all we do, everyday and in everyway.

Psalm 146: 1-2
Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul. I will praise the Lord
all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

0 comments: