Saturday, November 8, 2008

The No Eating out Challenge...

Well we are at day 30 and it has been really nice overall, not leaning towards eating out so much. We did not make it the whole 30 days not eating out, but did tons better than the months before. There was the one date night with Gus and I, then we had fast food about 3 times. I really think our goal of eating out once a week or less is attainable. We totally want to keep the positive we have seen in the pocket book and we also want our kids to see eating out as a treat not a way of life.

1 comments:

Elspeth said...

We rarely eat out, with what it would cost to feed us all!! The more children we've had, the less we've eaten out, and the better chef I became. I applaud you for curbing the amount you spend eating out. I think you'll like it once you get used to it.