Tuesday, October 7, 2008

CVS and Walgreens..















I have not done a CVS and Walgreens run in about a month.  I spent a bit more than I would have liked, out of pocket today, but I got back just about all of it.  I spent around $46 oop, got back $20 in CVS bucks to spend sometime this month and will be getting a Walgreen's rebate card with around $24 on it.  In the end only $2 for all the above.  If I would not have used up all my CVS bucks last month, my oop total would have been lower.  I used this week to start my CVS love back up and running.  Now I have $20 to play around with.  

The best deal of the day was the Crest toothpaste and Oral B toothbrush.  If you have the P&G coupons for this month go do this deal now.  They are both on sale for $1.99 this week, then there is a $1 off coupon for each of them in the montly Walgreens coupon booklet.  That brings them both down to $.99 each.  Well the P&G has a $1.00 off Crest toothpaste bringing that to $-.01 total and it also has an Oral B one for $.75 bringing that total to $.24.  So you can get a big tube of toothpaste and toothbrush for around 25 cents.   Just make sure you pick up the correct ones that are on sale.  My Walgreens had them marked.  The toliet paper I picked up was a good price as well.  It is on sale this week at Walgreens for $4.00 then in the monthly Walgreens booklete there is a $1.00 off, making that double 6 pack $3.00.  

0 comments: